Twitter is an American microblogging and social network service. In which users publish and interact with messages known as “tweets”. In this registered user can post, like and retweet tweets but unregistered users can only read them and Users access Twitter through the interface of their website, via Short Message Service (SMS) or their application software for mobile devices (“application”). Twitter, Inc. is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and has over 25 offices worldwide.
Tweets were initially limited to 140 characters but doubled to 280 for non-Asian languages in November 2017. It was created in March 2006 by Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Biz Stone, and Evan William. The service quickly gained popularity worldwide. In 2012, over 100 million users published 340 million tweets per day and the service handled an average of 1.6 billion search queries per day. In 2013, it was one of the ten most-visited websites and was described as “Internet SMS”.Twitter had more than 321 million monthly active users as of 2018.
How to Change Twitter Email:
Following these steps can help you change your oi preferences on Twitter. Steps to change email preferences on Twitter.
- Open Twitter on your main device. It is a blue icon with a white bird. If you don’t see it on the home screen, you will find it in the app drawer.
- If you don’t see the Twitter timeline, follow the on-screen instructions to sign in now.
- Select your profile photo which is located in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click on Settings and privacy which is at the bottom of the menu.
- Click on Accounts
- Select Box
- Enter your new email address
- Tap Next
- Click on I have it! It will send a timmail confirmation email to the new address and You will need to click on the confirmation email link to complete the update.
- Open the Twitter email. You will find it in the Inbox area of your email application.
- Click Confirm Now. This will open the Twitter application, which should show a message that the update is complete.
- Twitter may ask you to log in before showing a confirmation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Remember that you can also adjust the notification settings by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email footer that deselects the notification settings for that particular type of notification. In addition, you can choose not to receive most communications on Twitter. Twitter may need to send you certain notices, such as service announcements and administrative messages, as part of providing the Twitter service.
Twitter is known as one of the main places to receive updated news from all over the world in real-time. Twitter requires an if someone wants to create an account on this platform. The email identification, which is delivered during registration, is used for future communications and notifications received by Twitter. Twitter also offers an option for your users to change their email preferences. If you use Twitter and want to change your email preferences on Twitter, there are a few simple steps to follow.